Any store automation will start with setting up a task.
The process of creating the task is simple and smooth. After opening the app click Create task button in the top right. A simple wizard will open. On the first step you can search and select one.
Just follow the instructions on the next steps and soon your task should be up and ready to do your job.
PS: Don't forget to activate the task after your create it!
Tasks can be triggered in number of different ways:
- Automatically - following schedule of your choice
- Manually - by clicking Run button next to the task name
- Via HTTP call - hitting autogenerated endpoint may trigger the task (and return a response)
Each currently running task will appear in Running tasks. Here you can also copy run ID or stop the task.
Each task will log certain actions. You can access logs by clicking on Logs tab. Each log belongs to one of the following categories:
- INFO - simple informational log to give you an idea of whats going on.
- WARNING - something wrong happened, however task execution can be continued
- CRITICAL - critical error, task execution
- ACTION - an action got performed. You can check how many credits it used here.
Anytime task performs an action (it can be anything from uploading a file to FTP, adding a tag, creating fulfillment etc.) certain amount of credits will be deducted from your credits quota. Credits quota depends on the plan you are on and renews each month.